For this assignment, you will Interview a client whose culture is different from yours. The client can be a patient, neighbor, grandparent, in-law, or friend. Do not use your parent, brother, sister, spouse, or significant other. This interview is the basis of your paper. Use the Organizing Framework (12 boxes in Chapter 2) to guide your interview.
Interview a client whose culture is different from yours
Interview your selected person on three or four domains of the model. Complete a literature review of the cultural group from which your interviewee comes. Compare and contrast data obtained from your interview with what you find in the literature. Interview a client whose culture is different from yours Provide at least two recommendations for clinical practice, two recommendations for research, and two recommendations for the health-care organization on this cultural group; be specific in your recommendations. Value of this exercise to your current or future practice.
Purnell, L. (2013). Transcultural health care: A culturally competent approach. (4th ed.). Philadelphia: F.A. Davis Co. ISBN: 9780803637054
- Final Paper: This week you will discuss ethical and legal considerations for your practice challenge and add this to the content for your final paper
- Leadership Interview
- Healthcare Billing Process (Interview)
- Nurse Leaders Interview Custom Essay
- Community Assessment and Analysis Presentation and Interview
- Interview Outline Tool
- Professional Identity and Stewardship :Part 1;Peer Interview
- Interview Write-Up
- Professional Identity and Stewardship :Part 1;Peer Interview.
- Summary of Population of Interest and Discussion of Interview with a Healthcare Professional