Fundamentals of Nursing is one the very first course any aspiring nursing student has to undertake the moment they begin nursing school, although it is offered even for advanced RNs. This class is incredibly informative, and entertaining given the fact that it is for new aspiring nurses. However, truth be told, the class offers a lot of information, and sometimes new students find it challenging trying to keep up with all the content that needs to be covered. Students who struggle with time management or have other commitments find it difficult to keep up and complete all the discussion questions, essays, and continuous assessment exams necessary to pass this class.
Research shows that it was designed to be that challenging on purpose so that student advisors can discern if for sure nursing is the field, they want to dedicate their whole lives to and pursue life. Most of the time new students visit their career advisors on a regular, especially when taking this class for reassurance and career advice on how to go about it. In a nutshell, a fundamental in nursing class is no joke, and one needs to be all in if nursing is for sure their future career.
However, in as much as students may give it their all, by the end of the day there is just too much content to cover, and some students, unfortunately, fall behind, not because they are lazy, but because the content is too much. At www.customnursingessays.com, we believe that as long as everyone keeps doing their part, everyone deserves a chance to prove to themselves who they are meant to be. If you are really doing your best and really trying to cover that content, you really believe that nursing is your future and you are prepared to see it through, you can ask for research help from us, including editing and formatting your essays in APA, MLA, ASA, Chicago, Harvard or Turabian styles. You can get help with an essay, a research paper, a bibliography, or a term paper.
Fundamentals of Nursing Related posts:
- Fundamentals of Nursing Practice Course
- Fundamentals of Ethics
- Assess leadership styles, traits, and practices as a nursing professional, establish the importance of effective interprofessional communication as a leader in nursing and explore the role of servant leadership in nursing practice
- Applying a Nursing Theory to a Nursing situation I experienced
- Identify and articulate a nursing vision for improved quality of care for patients/clients based on the ANA Nursing’s Social Policy Statement
- Create an executive summary to analyze the use of nursing informatics standards, information regulations, and the science of nursing informatics
- Theories of Practice: Locate one grand nursing theory and one middle-range nursing theory applied in a research study
- MN502-4: Reconstruct a nursing theory base on advanced nursing roles
- Week 5 Nursing Care Models Assignment: Nursing Care Models Worksheet (Links to an external site.)
- Finance and Economics in Healthcare Delivery
- Intermediate Medical Coding