Critique the role of nursing advocacy in the implementation of health policy. Health Policy Briefs provide succinct overviews of health policy topics. The intended audience is policymakers, journalists, and others concerned about improving health care in the United States. The briefs explore arguments made on various sides of a policy proposal. They provide guidance on available research behind each perspective.
Critique the role of nursing advocacy in the implementation of health policy
Health policy briefs are created by experts in the field through funding from public and private grants.
Select one policy brief from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation website https://www.rwjf.org/en/
In your role as an advanced practice nurse, how would you advocate for or against the policy implementation?
In your paper you may take the position either for or against the policy proposal, or both.
Page length: 3-4 pages exclusive of cover page and references.
Support your paper with a minimum of three scholarly references.
- MN507-5: Evaluate the role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within health care environments
- Evaluate the role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within health care environments
- Advocating for the Nursing Role in Program Design and Implementation
- Advocacy and Policy Reform
- HP4005: Advocacy for Policy Change
- Assess leadership styles, traits, and practices as a nursing professional, establish the importance of effective interprofessional communication as a leader in nursing, and to explore the role of servant leadership in nursing practice
- Community Health Nursing Article Critique
- HP4001: Policy and the Role of the Nurse
- analyzing a health or nursing profession public policy that requires change
- HEALTH ADVOCACY