HP4001: Policy and the Role of the Nurse
Access the following to complete this Assessment:
American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2017). Federal policy agenda. Retrieved from http://www.aacnnursing.org/
American Nurses Association (n.d.). Nursing legislative issues and trends. Retrieved September 20, 2017 from http://www.nursingworld.org/
Fowler, M. D. M. (2015a). Guide to the code of ethics for nurses with interpretive statements: Development, interpretation, and application (2nd ed.). Silver Spring, MD: American Nurses Association.
Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases
Fowler, M. D. M. (2015b). Guide to nursing’s social policy statement: Understanding the profession from social contract to social covenant. Silver Spring, MD: American Nurses Association.
Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
- Critique the role of nursing advocacy in the implementation of health policy
- MN507-5: Evaluate the role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within health care environments
- Evaluate the role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within health care environments
- Nurse Lobbying on policy issues
- Role of Nurse Manager in Re-engineering
- Nurse Educator Role Development
- Role of Nurse Educator and Curriculum Development
- Scenario: An alert for an influenza outbreak has just been released for your community
- PH4001: The Role of the Nurse Leader in Population Health
- CN4001: Analyze the role of the professional nurse in preventing and managing health problems across the lifespan