Active Learning Methods- bibliography of peer-reviewed/scholarly literature
An effective nurse educator has current, researched knowledge of active learning methods to use in the educational setting. Popular active learning strategies allow students to collaborate with peers and participate in higher order thinking.
The purpose of this assignment is to compile an annotated bibliography of active learning strategies within your practicum setting.
Provide a 15-entry annotated bibliography of peer-reviewed/scholarly literature related to your chosen practicum topic and active learning teaching methodologies. Include a 150-word summary for each resource that includes the following:
1. Description of the relevancy of the source.
2. Description of the accuracy of the source.
3. Description of the quality of the source.
The bibliography of peer-review/scholarly article should be listed with the DOI number and then the 150 words to answer the questions regarding that article.
RUBRIC to Follow:
• A 150 word summary for each resource is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details.
• A description of the relevancy of each source is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details
• A description of the accuracy of each source to learning styles is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details.
• A description of the quality of each source is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details.