- Brief overview of the disparity/vulnerable population: Nutritional Vulnerability in Older Adults
2. What statistics are available to support the existence of this health disparity?
3. What are the access to care issues that contribute to this health disparity?
4. What effect do state/governmental policies have on this health disparity? What more could/should they do to alleviate the problem?
- Challenges to Reduce Vulnerability to Flooding on Human Lives and Other Animals
- What type of interventions improve adherence to recommendations on nutritional intake?
- Memory and Aging among the Older Adult
- Explore an emerging sub-population within the older adult age group. Gerontology : Elderly people with Parkinsonism
- Family Interventions to Improve Diabetes Outcomes for Adults PowerPoint
- Family Interventions to enhance patient outcomes in the treatment of Diabetes in Adults
- Family Interventions to Improve Diabetes Outcomes for Adults
- Social Support System for Aging Adults
- Obesity in Adults full essay