Write an essay on a client group of people living with Multiple Sclerosis in London borough of Bexley, UK. Discuss epidemiological data, health and social care needs of the client group, evidence based nursing and health care intervention to support the cl
1. Critically review the barriers to engagement with health care, amongst clients with long term, complex health and social care needs and offer solutions to overcome these.
2. Critically examine the needs of people with complex care needs and identify effective interventions that support and enhance their recovery and coping strategies.
3. Critically evaluate the role of the nurse in promoting holistic care to support the health and wellbeing of parents/clients with multiple and complex health and social care needs.
4. Critically examine communication strategies to ensure they are effective in addressing timely escalation of care of patients/clients with complex health and social care needs.
5. Critically assess local community needs in relation to patients/clients with complex health and social needs and examine strategic plans which seek to enhance their wellbeing.
living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Identify and discuss three (3) health risk factors that can cause cancer and over which people can have control
- Social determinants of health (SDOH) full essay
- African-American Health Care Needs
- Write an essay on a patient service innovation topic: ‘Accessibility of electronic health record system to patients
- The Importance of Reflection in Health and Social Care
- Explore an emerging sub-population within the older adult age group. Gerontology : Elderly people with Parkinsonism
- Epidemiological Tools
- Epidemiological issues
- Describe the SDOH that affect the family health status
- Health Care Practice: The essay will focus on inpatient Suicide Risk Assessment