This week’s first assignment is STEP 3 – Literature Review and Critical Appraisal.
The student will complete the following items and submit a Word doc to the assignment link.
Provide a title that conveys or describes the assignment.
Literature Review and Critical Appraisal – Provide the key terms used to guide the search for the evidence and provide at least five (5) summaries of research studies to support the evidence.
Critical Appraisal of Literature – Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the evidence, what is known from the evidence and any gaps in knowledge from the research evidence.
References – Cite a minimum of five scholarly references in APA 6th ed format.
- Critical Appraisal of the Evidence
- Week 6: Medical Application Critical Appraisal Guidelines
- Critical Appraisal of Jean Watson’s Theory of Human Caring
- Literature Review; Developmental Factors in Childhood and Adolescence
- Literature Review: Transition care
- Effects of gap findings in literature review Essay Solved
- Literature Review and Annotated Bibliography
- PICOT Literature Review
- Capstone Topic; provide a synopsis of the review of the research literature
- GCU 550- translation research Benchmark – Part B: Literature Review