Journaling provides a valuable tool for recording, reflecting on, and reviewing your learning. This approach provides an opportunity for you to \”connect the dots\” and observe the relationships between and among activities, interactions, and outcomes.
Unlike a personal journal of thoughts and feelings, this leadership journal is a record of your activities, assessments, and learning related to this academic experience.
Journal entries should include a record of the number of hours spent with your nurse leader each week.
Write a journal entry of 750-1,500 words on the subject of power, including the following:
1. Practicum Activities Reflection: Provide observations and thoughts on the activities in your practicum setting during Topics 1 and 2.
2. Application of Leadership: Identify your given \”power\” at your workplace or in your professional life. What is your greatest contribution in the lives of others?
3. Practicum Project Preparation: What are your ideas for you practicum project? How does this project refine and build skills related to your career goals?
4. Leadership Video Reflection: Reflect on at least two things you learned from the \”Servant Leadership – Issue of Power\” video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Leadership journal full custom essay
- Custom essay on Leadership Journal: Serving
- Nursing Leadership journal: Example
- Nursing Leadership 6: Leadership Power
- Nursing Leadership 9: Leadership Style
- Nursing Leadership 8: Leadership versus Management
- Assess leadership styles, traits, and practices as a nursing professional, establish the importance of effective interprofessional communication as a leader in nursing, and to explore the role of servant leadership in nursing practice
- Group therapy Journal entry assignment
- Assignment: Practicum – Journal Entry week 5
- Assignment: Practicum – Journal Entry week 4