Discuss why EBP is an essential component of the practice of a BSN-prepared RN. Identify two ways in which you will continue to integrate evidence into your practice and encourage it within your work environment.
What obstacles could challenge this plan, and what steps will you take to minimize their impact?
- EBP: An Essential Component of Practice
- Essential of EBP
- Evidenced-Based Practice (EBP) Summary
- Dissemination of EBP and research
- The NR to BSN Program
- Master’s Prepared Nurse Interview
- Role of ADN and BSN Nurses in Patient Safety
- Educational Preparation (BSN versus ADN)
- Be Prepared: Disaster Kit
- Patient Safety Outcomes, BSN and ADN