Assignment 4: Development of a Community Health Promotion Program: The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with an opportunity to develop a health promotion program. Your program will address the community health diagnosis you identified in Assignment 3. The program must incorporate two health promotion approaches and will demonstrate an understanding of community planning, implementation, evaluation and the role of the community health nurse. Please note you are not expected to carry out the health promotion program that you develop.
Assignment Guidelines, Assignment 4: Development of a Community Health Promotion Program
Describe your target community and provide the rational for the development of a community health promotion program. >
- Based on your community diagnosis from Assignment 3, outline a plan for a health promotion program that incorporates two health promotion approaches. These health promotion approaches can include but are not limited to community social action, community development, social planning, community organizing, service extension (see chapter 18, Planning a Community Health Program, page no: 260 – 274 in “Canadian Community as Partner Theory and Multidisciplinary Practice” Fourth Edition).(pls find the attached face page for reference)
Formulate an overarching goal and 3-4 specific objectives related to the planned health promotion program. It should include a rational for the goals and objectives as well as outcome measures necessary in the evaluation of the program.
Hint: Consider using a program logic model or similarly structured overview (as an appendix) to present the program goals, objectives and outcome data in detail.
Evaluate two selected health promotion approaches. Include rational for incorporating these approaches and provide an overview of each approach in the assessment, planning and evaluation phases of the planned health promotion program.
Summarize the strengths and limitations of these two approaches in relation to your health promotion program.
Explain the role of the community health nurse within the planned health promotion program.
Assignment 4: Development of a Community Health Promotion Program Marking Criteria
- Each element of the assignment guidelines is addressed.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, create, and engage in critical inquiry is evident throughout.
- Adheres to APA current addition scholarly format – limit of 8 pages (excluding title, reference, and appendix pages).
- Please go through this link. Its about the assignment you are going to do now
- Please add at least two references in each paragraph
- Please go through the community diagnosis from the assignment-3. So I am attaching assignment-3 for your reference along with the feed back from the tutor.
- Reference sources should also include peer reviewed articles
- development of a community health promotion program
- DEVELOPMENT OF A COMMUNITY HEALTH PROMOTION PROGRAM
- MN505M4-4: Develop an evidence-based health promotion program to reduce health risks of a vulnerable population
- Assignment 1: Concept Map: Community Health Promotion – Application to Your Practice | Value 30%
- Health Promotion:” complete a review of a screening tool utilized by nurse practitioners in maintaining individual, family or community health
- Nursing assignment: Alternative Assignment: Reflective Assignment
- writing Task 1:Community health in virtual city for Community Health class SENTINEL CITY
- Community Health Promotion Plan Proposal
- Community Health Promotion: Application To Your Practice (teen Vaping)
- Utilization of Electronic Health Record Software in a Nursing Program