Health promotion and disease prevention
Review and reflect on the course resources. Search for and browse self-care mind maps to use as examples.
Then draw, use a computer, or cut and paste a self-care mind maps into the discussion based on your personal self-care needs. Upload the mind map into the discussion forum. Give a brief explanation of your map.
- Borrowed Theory on Orem’s Self-Care Theory
- Middle Range Theory on Pressure Ulcers (Orem’s Self-care Model)
- Dorothea Orem’s self-care deficit theory
- Assumption of Self-care Model
- Orem’s Self-Care Model in Management of Pressure Ulcers
- Efficacy of Diabetes Self-Management Education Program in the Maintenance of Glycemic Control among Diabetic Elderly Population
- Myers-Briggs Personality Types as self assessment tool for a group
- Conduct a cultural self-assessment
- Cultural Self Assessment Paper
- The Effect of Cognitive-Behavioral Group Marital Therapy on Marital Happiness and Problem Solving Self-Appraisal