Discussion Question – Protection of Human Subject Participants in Nursing Research
In Melnyk & Fineout-Overholt (2019) textbook Box 23.1 on page 682, select one of the Fifteen Ethical Principles of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights.
State the principle and describe the importance of the selected principle to ethical research in Protection of Human Subject Participants in Nursing Research. In addition, describe how a researcher would ensure that this principle would be protected for human subjects in a research study.
- Protection of Vulnerable Human Subjects during Research
- Human Subjects Protection
- Protection of Vulnerable Groups in Research
- Research Critique: The effectiveness of a pressure ulcer intervention program on the prevalence of hospital acquired pressure ulcers: controlled before and after study. Applied Nursing Research
- Change Proposal Subject and Purpose Identification 1
- Benchmark Assignment- Administration and Protection
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- You will locate one grand nursing theory and one middle-range nursing theory applied in a research study
- Evidenced Based Clinical Questions: MN504-4: Evaluate evidence based nursing findings from nursing research