Care plan table with Goals (1-2), Interventions (1-4), outcomes (1), and barriers (1-2).
Focused on patient-centered from a case management perspective.
Topics: Fall prevention, wound care, heart conditions, high blood pressure, HIV and AIDS, memory loss.
please follow the format and create if possible in an excel document
the template attached is not finalized and it\’s missing the barriers. please add information to the fall prevention care plan.
- Population Management care plans
- Discussion: Care Plans for Pregnancy
- Examine Health Insurance Plans
- Efficacy of Diabetes Self-Management Education Program in the Maintenance of Glycemic Control among Diabetic Elderly Population
- Alzheimer’s – sub population within a population
- Chronic Pain Management in Elderly and Drug Users in Acute Care Setting
- Pain Management in Acute Care Settings among the Elderly and Drug Users
- Orem’s Self-Care Model in Management of Pressure Ulcers
- Stakeholders in hospital management: Who Are the Major Players, What Issues Do They Care About, and Why?
- Week 5 Nursing Care Models Assignment: Nursing Care Models Worksheet (Links to an external site.)