Pharmacological foundations for advanced nursing practice REQUIREMENTS 1) Investigate one of the following disease processes: traumatic brain injury, depression, obesity, asthma, or heart failure.
- Analyze the pathophysiology of the disease process you selected in part A.
- Discuss the standard of practice for the selected disease process.
- Discuss the evidence-based pharmacological treatments in your state and how they affect management of the selected disease in your community.
- Discuss clinical guidelines for assessment, diagnosis, and patient education for the selected disease process.
- Compare the standard practice for managing the disease within your community with state or national practices.
- Discuss characteristics of and resources for a patient who manages the selected disease well, including access to care, treatment options, life expectancy, and outcomes.
- Analyze disparities between management of the selected disease on a national and international level.
- Discussthreeor four factors (e.g., financial resources, access to care, insured/uninsured, Medicare/Medicaid) that contribute to a patient being able to manage the selected disease.
- Explain how a lack of the factors discussed in part A4 leads to an unmanaged disease process.
- Describe characteristics of a patient with the selected disease that is unmanaged.
- Analyze how the selected disease process affects patients, families, and populations in your community.
- Discuss the financial costs associated with the selected disease process for patients, families, and populations from diagnosis to treatment.
- Discuss how you will promote best practices for managing the selected disease in your current healthcare organization.
- Discuss threestrategies you could use to implement best practices for managing the selected disease in your current healthcare organization.
- Discuss an appropriate method to evaluate the implementation of each of the strategies from part C1.
- When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
- Patho-pharmacological Foundations for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Advanced Nursing Practice:Nursing Care Plan
- Discussion: Interprofessional Collaborative Practice and Advanced Practice Nurses
- Ethical Legal Dilemma in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Advanced Practice Role in Nursing: STDs
- Personal philosophy of advanced practice nursing (APN)
- Novel Roles for Advanced practice nursing
- 4 Roles in advanced practice Nursing
- Barriers for Advanced Practice Nursing
- What is Advanced Practice Nursing?
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)