Personal Statement Essay
1) Why do you want to become a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)? Show a clear grasp of the FNP role.
2) How have your past work experiences prepared you to become an FNP? Be specific and use examples that demonstrate one (or more) of the following: clinical leadership, patient advocacy, communication, or confidence.
3) How do you see yourself as an FNP in the future? What are your long-term and short-term goals?
Offer reasons why Nursing@Simmons is the best fit for you, taking into consideration the school\’s values and reputation.
I am an ICU nurse, been a nurse for 8 years. Worked in trauma floor (2yrs), cardiac floor (3 yrs) in the past, now working in ICU. deal with complex cases.
- worldview and nursing process personal statement
- Custom Essay on Personal leadership model
- Personal Philosophy of Nursing
- Personal Worldview Inventory
- Personal Values and Servant Leadership Principles
- Personal Versus Situation Variables
- Personal leadership model
- Personal philosophy of advanced practice nursing (APN)
- Worldview Analysis and Personal Inventory
- Personal theory improvement ( Core,Care,Cure Theory by Lydia Hall)