Health promotion and disease prevention focusing on mindfulness and stress relieve.
Take a 10 minute (or longer) mindfulness walk. If you cannot walk for 10 minutes sit outside for 10 minutes. Practice mindfulness as described in the article.
mindfulness and stress relieve
When you are done discuss your feelings, experiences, and sensations. Did the walk relieve your stress? Why or why not?
- Stress on the lifespan
- Soldiers and Post Traumatic Stress; Asian Americans
- Effects of untreated post traumatic stress disorder
- Qualitative study: Stress Management for Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Nutrition, Exercise, Stress Management: Clinical Prevention Intervention and Evaluation
- complementary, alternative, and integrative therapies for stress management