Health promotion and disease prevention
Identify a vulnerable population. Explain why they are considered vulnerable and two (2) strategies you could use to protect them during research or interventions.
Be specific and use examples. Use proper APA format and cite the course references as appropriate. See Discussion Rubric under Read Me First, Course Specific Resources.
- Secondary Prevention/Screenings for a Vulnerable Population
- Vulnerable Population Assessment
- MN505M4-4: Develop an evidence-based health promotion program to reduce health risks of a vulnerable population
- At Risk or Vulnerable Populations
- Protection of Vulnerable Groups in Research
- Protection of Vulnerable Human Subjects during Research
- Nursing Leadership Competencies: Identify a problem area in a practice setting that you specifically want to address (e.g., practice, policy, population, education)
- Alzheimer’s – sub population within a population
- Identify and articulate a nursing vision for improved quality of care for patients/clients based on the ANA Nursing’s Social Policy Statement
- Conduct a home or work site assessment to identify a health-damaging environmental factor