Preventive care is care provided to help in detecting and preventing serious medical problems and complications before they become major. It includes provision of healthcare services such as pet care, spiritual care, and music therapy (Lee et al., 2018). The main focus of alternative preventive care is to minimise the risk of negative health outcomes (Visen et al., 2022). It also reduces complications of certain diseases.
Various internet and scholarly sources address these preventive healthcare approaches. Verma et al. (2021) analyzes the plants used in managing and preventing hypertension. The article has various benefits and limitations. The first benefit is it provides examples of plants used in preventing and managing hypertension .Viewing the article will provide individuals with insights on how best they can reduce or minimise the risk of acquiring cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension. The main limitation of the article is that it does not highlight whether the specific drugs are contraindicated with the contemporary interventions.
The article by African Music Therapy (n.d) highlights the significance of music therapy in preventing various mental health conditions. The article has numerous benefits and limitations. The first benefit is that it indicates the various impact of music therapy on the health of an individual. The impact provided include promoting wellness, managing stress, alleviating pain, expressing feelings, and improving communication. The main limitation of the article is that it does not provide an in-depth analysis of each impact of music therapy on the health and wellbeing of an individual.
Finally, the article by the World Health Organization (n.d) provides an overview of the significance of spiritual care during the pandemic. The article has numerous benefits and limitations. The first benefit is that the article provides situations where spiritual care can be used as a preventive healthcare approach. The main limitation of the article is that it is very long. A reader may take significant time in location the information they require on spiritual care
African Music Therapy (n.d). What is Music therapy? https://www.musictherapy.org/about/musictherapy/
Lee, Y. H., Chiang, T., & Liu, C. T. (2018). Residents’ educational attainment and preventive care utilization in China. International journal of health care quality assurance. https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/IJHCQA-01-2017-0001/full/html
Verma, T., Sinha, M., Bansal, N., Yadav, S. R., Shah, K., & Chauhan, N. S. (2021). Plants used as antihypertensive. Natural products and bioprospecting, 11(2), 155-184.
Visen, A., Visen, S., Sharma, A., & Visen, P. K. (2022). Nutraceuticals as a natural alternative for preventive and proactive health care. In Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals in Metabolic and Non-Communicable Diseases (pp. 603-618). Academic Press. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-819815-5.00040-9
World Health Organization (n.d). WHO, faith partners and national governments –supporting national responses to COVID-19. https://www.who.int/news/item/10-11-2021-who-faith-partners-and-national-governments-supporting-national-responses-to-covid-19
- England Health care: Use the PESTLE MODEL and SWOT ANALYSIS model
- What is the key difference between financial statement analysis and operating indicator analysis? How are these types of analyses useful to healthcare managers and investors? Consider a healthcare organization with which you are familiar and discuss what are some of the problems or challenges inherent in financial statement analysis?
- professional role paper – paper should include (a) introduce the role of nursing preceptors (b)characteristics of an effective nurse preceptor (c)describe goal of preceptor programs (4) how doesf benner’s model applt to preceptor model
- John Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Model Vs The IOWA Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) model
- Joyce Travelbee theories with a specific health care setting for the Analysis of a Nursing Conceptual Model
- Article analysis: “Thinking Like a Nurse: A Research-Based Model of Clinical Judgment in Nursing\” by Christine Tannen
- Select one ethical decision-making model and use the model to analyze the case provided Custom Paper
- Select a contingency model of leadership and explain how the model is manifested in your organization
- Servant Leadership Model and barriers to integrating this model in healthcare
- Describe one innovative health care delivery model that incorporates an interdisciplinary care delivery team. Explain how this model is advantageous to patient outcomes.
- Managing Human Resources towards provision of quality care
- Nursing: discuss the need to balance management priorities against outcome for service users when planning and managing resources
- Managing Financial Resources in Health and Social Care Programme
- Define natural resources and pollutants in our environment; A large amount of air pollution, water pollution and depletion of natural resources is attributed to rapid industrialization
- Caring for a Dementia patient
- A model of service delivery in caring for people with Dementia
- Patient Presentation of Dementia, Delirium, and Depression
- Use Aromatherapy hand massage improve management dementia
- AUSTRALIA’S DEMENTIA DIAGNOSIS Alzheimer’s – the disease of the 21st century
- Dementia, Delirium, and Depression disorders
- A cognitive impairment and a physical health problem eg A type of Dementia and diabetes
- Assignment: Regulation For Nursing Practice Staff Development Meeting