Reflection on the Plan
Feedback is a tool that can help individuals improve themselves and their plans leading to further growth. As part of the obesity prevention plan, I presented my intervention plan to Bob Fowler, the Public Health Director, Portland City. Based on his feedback, the following changes can help improve the obesity prevention plan.
- Direct involvement of the public city public health department to promote accessibility of the plan to the people.
- Ensuring the community has access to guidelines on fruits and vegetables to incorporate in their new diet plans.
- Encouraging family meals rather than reinforcing the program when majority of the people eat in restaurants and hotels.
Enhancing the Intervention
The feedback provided identifies crucial aspects that could promote the acceptance of the intervention by the local community. For instance, the involvement of the public health sector through their representatives will demonstrate that the plan is visible and aimed at improving the health of the people. The feedback also identifies the aspect of providing information about fruits and vegetables that can be included in meals to promote healthy eating behaviors.
An important segment of improving the health of populations involves collaborating with public health agencies, hospitals, and healthcare professionals. The plan to improve the eating habits of the people and incorporating exercise can be best achieved through education of the community. Nurses and healthcare professionals can take this chance to educate individuals in hospitals, outreach programs, and through social media. These professionals can stress on healthy diets, formulate eating plans at homes, and address any questions community members may have regarding obesity management.
- explored conceptual frameworks, models, and theories that guide advanced practice nursing
- Conceptual frameworks, models, and theories that guide advanced practice nursing PowerPoint
- Introduce the conceptual frameworks of the ethical constructs of ethics, moral, or legal standards and the purpose of the paper.
- Concept Analysis: A concept is the glue that ties conceptual frameworks, models, and theories together
- Conceptual Frameworks Essay
- Applying Ethical Frameworks in Nursing Practice
- grand nrs437v week 3 assignment – Applying Ethical Frameworks in Practice
- MN506-1: Apply theoretical frameworks and concepts to ethical dilemmas in the advanced practice role
- Health Care Provider and Faith Diversity
- Ethics in Health Administration
- Healthcare Ethics: How do ethics apply to health care organizations and its employees?
- Look at the Principles of Ethics published by the American Medical Association and the Code of Ethics published by the American College of Healthcare Executives.
- conflict between clinical ethics and institutional ethics
- Health services administration- Conducting an environmental analysis
- HSA 515 WK 4 Assignment 1 – Legal Aspects of U.S. Health Care System Administration
- health administration :umuc hcad650 final exam
- Reflect on your professional and academic goals as they relate to your program/specialization. · Consider how the information in these resources fit with your own goals and to your becoming a scholar-practitioner.
- A Literature Review. Students Will Use The Information From The Earlier PICOT Statement Paper And Literature Evaluation Table Assignments To Develop A 750-1,000 Word Review That Includes The Following Sections:
- In a formal paper of 1,000-1,250 words you will discuss the work of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Committee Initiative on the Future of Nursing and the Institute of Medicine research that led to the IOM report, “Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.”
- Professional Leadership Communication and the Practice Scholar Guidelines
- Explain The Concept Of True Collaboration In Health Care And Describe The Benefits Of Effective Interdisciplinary Collaboration. Then, Describe The Characteristics Required For Effective Collaboration, Describe Barriers To Collaboration, And Offer Evidence
- Describe the developmental markers a nurse should assess for a 9-month-old female infant. Discuss the recommendations you would give the mother. Explain why these recommendations are based on evidence-based practice