This assignment is an analysis of local, state, or federal health policy.
Select a state health policy reform innovation
Discuss the rationale for the policy, how it was adopted (e.g., federal waivers, passage by state legislature), the funding structure, and (to the extent statistical data are available) its impact. ethical outcome based on evidence.
Examples of state innovations include Maryland’s hospital rate-setting, Vermont’s single-payer system, and Massachusetts’ health reforms.
- Week 6 Health Care Policy-Reform Congressional Letter Assignment
- Advocacy and Policy Reform
- Nursing and health reform
- Informal Presentation: Changing Role of Nurses in Health Care Reform
- MN507-5: Evaluate the role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within health care environments
- Evaluate the role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within health care environments
- Ethical Considerations for Healthcare Reform
- Role of healthcare reform
- MN507-4: Synthesize the effect that healthcare reform has on stakeholders
- Synthesize the effect healthcare reform has on stakeholders