Business Report on integrated working framework within the healthcare sector
Task (Business Report): 4,000 words
The “integrated working framework” has been widely promoted within the healthcare sector for over two decades now. The background to the requirement for providers in the sector to collaborate has many benefits, including the need to save resources and also improve outcomes for several users.
As a senior manager working in the sector, think about a service user-group within your organization where you work and consider the need to write a business plan, which will be presented to the senior management board of the organization or local Authority.
In the business plan, you are to provide and discuss a 5-year budget of a forward spending of £2 Million pounds over the 5-year period. The idea of understanding the need for a budget is to be able to achieve some savings around staff and services.
Write a report, you may wish to consider covering the following;
1. You can make assumptions of the demand for services, for example, planning to deliver services in a care home of 50 vulnerable residents, that are placed in services receiving a weekly rental income of £1,200/week from ‘Social Services’.
2. What are the policy landmarks/examples of initiatives that promote ‘integrated working’?
3. The types and purpose of data is required for this business plan?
4. Why is it necessary to work with partners and stakeholders?
5. The advantage of ‘user engagement’ and how data can be used to evidence this. For example, think about how an organization will seek the ‘users/customer satisfaction?
To demonstrate a critical understanding of effective techniques of information preparation and presentation within a specific context.
Identify and implement a data collection strategy using a range of primary and secondary sources.
To apply a complex range of techniques to analyse data.
Utilise software as an aid to decision making and control.