For this to be competent it must address the following topics/issues: The analysis includes how business practices, regulatory requirements, and reimbursement impact patient-centered care within a healthcare organization.
Description Information: Healthcare is a complicated system that includes unique economic processes, regulatory requirements, and quality indicators that are not found in traditional business settings.
- Analyze how business practices, regulatory requirements, and reimbursement impact patient-family-centered care within a healthcare organization
- CO 2: Examine the state of the healthcare system in the United States with a focus on patient-centered care.
- Analyze financial models of reimbursement and their effects on patients and health care providers
- Understanding family structure and style is essential to patient and family care
- critique system resources and approaches that may be leveraged to achieve the Institute of Medicine’s vision of a patient-centered and culturally competent health care system
- What is the current financial impact of your capstone project on the organization and the patient?
- Policy Implications of Patient Safety Standards and Practices
- Principles of Healthcare Business Finance
- Final Project: healthcare Business Plan