The Effectiveness Of Hourly Rounding In The Medical-Surgical Unit In Preventing Call Light Fatigue and Reducing Fall Rates
1st Paragraph Introduction:
• Offers a detailed description of the statement of purpose for the paper.
• Identifies a clinical issue or problem drawn from one of the four main categories of the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint
o This is the clinical issue: Assurance of a safe and effective care environment
• In this paper the student will provide a detailed description of the relationship between the category
from the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint and the clinical issue.
• The reference to the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint found at the National Council of State Boards
of Nursing website constitutes one scholarly reference.
• 2nd Paragraph Importance: The student will describe the importance of the clinical issue to the health of a patient
population. This discussion will include the potential negative effect of leaving the clinical issue
3rd Paragraph Patient Population: The student will describe the patient population that is impacted by the clinical
issue. With a focus on the diversity of the human condition found within this patient population, the
student will describe the influence that cultural values may have on the proposed solution.
The sources cited both in text and on the reference page for this assignment will be formatted
according APA guidelines.
• A minimum of 2 peer-reviewed scholarly sources are required in support of the Evidencebased Capstone Evidence-based Paper
- The Effectiveness Of Hourly Rounding In The Medical-Surgical Unit In Preventing Call Light Fatigue and Reducing Fall Rates
- Nursing theory: Fall Incidents and Hourly Rounds
- Reducing and Preventing Hospital Readmissions
- Surgical site infections draft essay
- Research Critique: The effectiveness of a pressure ulcer intervention program on the prevalence of hospital acquired pressure ulcers: controlled before and after study. Applied Nursing Research
- Effectiveness of Community Treatment Centers and Jail Diversion Programs
- Effectiveness of My Change
- Social Media Effectiveness in Disaster Response
- Preventing Hospital Readmissions
- CN4001: Analyze the role of the professional nurse in preventing and managing health problems across the lifespan