I will attach the assignment grading rubric
Clinical Practice Experience
You will provide a formal presentation of the education project you presented.
The purpose of this presentation is to share specific components of your teaching experience that address a health problem in an at-risk population. The use of a clinical practice experience teaching plan will organize requisite content, and result in increasing the participant\’s knowledge of risks to health. It should include the following criteria:
1. Concise information about the health problem
2. Consequences of the problem (if not addressed)
3. Means of prevention or reduction of problem
4. Three health outcomes
5. Evaluation measures
Following participation in the education program, it is anticipated that participants will practice positive health behaviors leading to improved health outcomes.
In addition to presenting components related to the teaching plan you will submit the written and visual materials you developed. You will also submit an evaluation tool to measure the participant’s learning and provide a summary of evaluation data. This practice experience satisfies both clinical practice and didactic course requirements.
Present the content in your teaching plan to the designated population. Next, create a PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes that summarizes the teaching experience. This presentation summary should include:
• A title and reference slides
• Introduction (topic and purpose)
• Learning objectives
• Overview of the teaching content
• Teaching materials/handouts
• Anticipated health outcomes and how you would determine if they have been met
• Participant evaluation and a summary of results
In addition to the presentation, also include:
• Any materials/handouts used in the teaching delivery
Please include speaker notes for your presentation.
All parts of your presentation should be highly developed and include a sustained viewpoint and purpose.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
• be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
• consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
• utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
• follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
• be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
• display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics;
• be 12 slides excluding title page and references; and
• use APA 6th Edition formatting and citation style