Capstone Topic: Falls Prevention in the elderly
Students are required to submit weekly reflective narratives throughout the course that will culminate in a final, course-long reflective journal due in Topic 10. The narratives help students integrate leadership and inquiry into current practice.
This reflection journal also allows students to outline what they have discovered about their professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses, and additional resources that could be introduced in a given situation to influence optimal outcomes. Each week students should also explain how they met a course competency or course objective(s).
In each week\’s entry, students should reflect on the personal knowledge and skills gained throughout the course. Journal entries should address one or more of the areas stated below. In the Topic 10 graded submission, each of the areas below should be addressed as part of the summary submission.
week 1. New practice approaches
week 2. Interprofessional collaboration
week 3. Health care delivery and clinical systems
week 4. Ethical considerations in health care
week 5. Practices of culturally sensitive care
week 6. Ensuring the integrity of human dignity in the care of all patients
(FYI: clinical setting community based)
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Capstone Topic: Falls Prevention in the elderly
- Capstone Topic : Falls Prevention in the elderly PICOT question paper
- evaluate whether your project made a difference in practice
- Discussion Topic 7 of 1 Capstone Topic
- Capstone topic potential barriers against EBP Implementation
- Capstone Discussion Topic on professional presentations
- Nursing Leadership and Management Field Experience: CLABSI Prevention in the ICU Capstone Project Title
- CLABSI prevention Capstone Paper
- NUR-495: Baccalaureate Capstone: Synthesis and Evaluation Capstone Project Overview
- Capstone Topic literature review