Affordable Care Act in Texas
This Competency Assessment assesses the following outcome(s):
MN506-4: Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the current health care act of the United States.
In this Assignment, you will discuss how Texas is enacting the Affordable Care Act in Texas (ACA). In a 3-4 page paper, exclusive of cover and reference pages, you will:
Assess the strengths and weaknesses of Texas approach to the ACA.
Discuss the impact of the state approach to ACA on all stakeholders, both providers and consumers.
Support your paper with a minimum of three scholarly references.
- Affordable Care Act
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Law and Regulations: Affordable Care Act
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Discuss how your state is enacting the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Servant leader in Texas
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Article Review
- What is in My Best Interest? Considering the constructs of moral theory to critique the act of cooperation among individuals
- PICOT Question: Is spiritual care the missing link in providing health care for adult patients with advanced cancer?