Assessment of Project
Throughout your practicum experience, you have been designing and implementing a project. You will now assess that experience. Prior to beginning this paper, discuss the topics below with your preceptor. Include their feedback as well as your own. In a 1,250-1,500 word document, discuss the following topics:
1. What was the focus of your leadership project, the goals you set for yourself, and the AONE competencies you hoped to achieve?
2. How did you discover the need for this project, and how did it fit into the organization’s philosophy and mission?
3. Did you encounter any real or potential barriers during your practicum experience related to your project?
4. Discuss how the outcomes of your project will be measured? Is your project one that is sustainable or is it designed to be a single occurrence?
5. Evaluate the success of your project. If you were not able to implement your project, discuss why. What are the next steps for the project?
Use a minimum of two peer-reviewed resources (published within the last 5 years) as evidence to support your views.
Just because of the growing complexity of healthcare practice environments which calls for the development of future nurse leaders. And as a home health skilled nurse and a director of nursing with many years of acute and intensive care experience on both clinical and administrative level, it has been need to addressed my current skills, strengths, and weaknesses regarding nursing leadership. Nursing leadership is therefore, crucial in every healthcare organization because the managers guide the future of nursing while transforming nursing care to the next level. The Proposed Practicum Project include how to demonstrate learning and application in Cultural Competency home healthcare, through the following; by recognizing the importance of culture in Clinical Health practice and the need for a practice among different employees in terms of age, cultural background, physical abilities and disabilities, race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation. To understand the cultural competency and how it applies to health practice. Also to be able to Demonstrate strategies for cultural competency through communication, to be able to Interact regularly with people from diverse backgrounds and able to adapt the set program and project that is needed appropriately. In addition, to be able to continue to Create connections and collaborate with key stakeholders to promote upmost health and Identify the role of government in health promotion, while collaborating with community partners. And finally, to apply methods of social sciences, epidemiology, biostatistics, environmental health, infection control and prevent chronic disease.in the community.